Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Holidaze Contest : Winner Announced!


The first official Holidaze Contest has come to an end!  It was an absolute blast seeing so many of you share images on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.  In total, I received well over 1,000 entries and I can't thank you enough for getting involved and being so interactive.  This was surely a battle between 3 or 4 active users.  One Instagram user posted over 150 times, another over 70, with two others not being too far behind.  I admire that type of dedication and, believe me, I wish I could pick each and every one of you to be the winner!  In the end, it all came down to Mini-Web-Tool's Random Name Picker.  In the fairest way possible, a winner was chosen and will no be contacted to receive a MOC NECA NES 8-Bit Jason Voorhees Mego Figure!  I had so much fun doing this contest, that a 2nd one may very well be on the horizon.

To find out if you're the lucky winner, check out the video below!






Thanks to each and every one of you who participated!  Stay tuned to The Holidaze for more fun all October long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...